Casual School Bus & Route Drivers – Horsham & Surrounds
Wimmera Roadways is involved in all the major aspects of the bus industry. i.e. urban transit, school services, charters, tours and hire/drive. We operate a fleet of approximately 30 vehicles out of four depots located in Horsham, Nhill, Apsley and Minyip.
We are a family-owned and operated business, employing local people, and take pride in our customer satisfaction, high maintenance standards and reliability.
We are looking for Bus Drivers who are friendly and enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
The responsibilities associated with the included role of being a Bus Driver will include, but is not limited to the following:
• Driving allocated buses along specified routes as directed
• Ensuring the care, safety and comfort of our customers
• Carrying out all shift duties and instructions whilst following our Policies and Procedures at all times
• Maintaining and wearing the uniform provided – always maintaining a neat and tidy appearance
• Preferred current MR licence (we may assist potential applicants in upgrading their licence)
• All employees are required to provide a Working with Children check and a valid Police Clearance.
• Able to work shiftwork including broken shifts, weekends and public holidays.
HOW TO APPLY
A more detailed Position Description can be found: HERE
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
The application should include:
• A cover letter
• A detailed curriculum vitae (resume)
• The names, positions and telephone numbers (preferably mobile numbers) of three referees.
Applications close at 4pm, Friday 23rd August 2019.